What if I told you that within 21 weeks you can get these results?
Enter the Effective Members Area and transform yourself into an excellent guitarist!
💥 NEW! 💥
The BRONZE level has been active since March 2023 for those who want to approach flamenco.
Start with the first 30 tutorials!
IN SUMMARY, WHAT IS THE EFFECTIVE MEMBERS AREA?
It is the online platform containing the complete Flamenco Facile course based on a weekly study program* with proven strategic, simple, fast and effective exercises which, within 21 weeks, will make you master the Flamenco Guitar: thanks to them you will become an excellent guitarist, capable of playing many other musical genres.
Attention: the study program is recommended (not mandatory).
The 21-week interval to complete the complete course is a period experienced by professional guitarists: you have no time limits and you can manage the study in the best possible way, according to your needs and without any kind of stress because, from the moment of recording , the contents of the level you have chosen will be YOURS FOREVER.
In the Effective Members Area, in addition to practical exercises, you will find sections dedicated to the history of Flamenco, sections dedicated to rhythmic structures and the most popular musical forms, sections dedicated to hand warming, nail "maintenance" and other tools and suggestions that they will help you in your study. Furthermore, the topics and tutorials will grow over time and will be yours at no additional cost: the Effective Members Area is a Community where we will all grow.
N.B. Regardless of your level of preparation, I still recommend that you follow the weekly study program, because the FLAMENCO FACILE SYSTEM is strategically designed to help you achieve results in an effective, quick, fun and less tiring way for you.
Warning: you will get all possible support from me; your will and your application to achieve the goals are fundamental and, if you follow the suggestions, success will come in a mathematical way.
WHAT DOES THE COMPLETE FLAMENCO FACILE COURSE CONTAIN?
- 95 video tutorials in Italian and English;
- 17 PDF texts of the theoretical lessons;
- 84 sheet music in PDF;
- 66 PDF instructions of the practical exercises + 5 protocol descriptions;
- 70 mp3 at low speed;
- 106 mp3 at normal speed;
- 4 descriptive photos;
- 3 midi files;
- 5 analysis of videos sent by you at the end of the step (End Step Checks - GOLD level);
- 5 online end-of-step lessons lasting 60' combined with End Step Checks (GOLD level);
- all multimedia content that will be added later to the level of your choice (SILVER and GOLD), totally FREE;
- course completion certificate signed and delivered in original;
- weekly mailing support for route instructions;
- the ability to interact with me at any time via phone, chat or video call;
- continuous technical assistance.
WHAT WILL YOU HAVE LEARNED AT THE END OF THE COURSE?
- the techniques of the Flamenco Guitar;
- the fundamental rhythmic structures of Flamenco;
- the fundamental styles of Flamenco;
- the rhythmic accompaniment with the hands;
- the fundamental stages of the history of Flamenco;
- the methodology to teach Flamenco to your students.
WHO IS IT ADDRESSED TO?
- to all guitarists, classical in particular;
- to guitarists who intend to play WITHOUT a plectrum;
- to guitarists who have sufficient pentagram and/or tablature reading skills;
- to teachers who intend to broaden the knowledge of the guitar for themselves and their students.
The Area is divided into 3 levels: BRONZE, SILVER and GOLD.
Access credentials can be purchased in a single solution.
(The upper levels include the contents of the lower levels).
Access to 30 tutorials:
1) Theory section (partial);
2) Practice section (partial);
3) possibility of accessing the Live Lessons Section (paid only);
1) Theory section (complete);
2) Practice section (complete);
3) Live Lessons section (paid only);
4) Final Test section;
5) Metronome Flamenco section;
6) Suggestions section.
1) Theory section (complete);
2) Practice section (complete);
3) End Step Checks section;
4) Live Lessons section (5 online Lessons included in the package);
5) Final Test section;
6) Metronome Flamenco section;
7) Suggestions section;
8) Groove Flamenco section.
CAN I PURCHASE WITH OTHER FORM OF PAYMENT?
As an alternative to paying by PayPal or credit card, you can send a bank transfer to the following Iban:
IT65 W360 8105 1382 7309 7273 123
BIC SWIFT BPPIITRRXXX
Payable to: Pozone Lucio
As soon as the transaction is completed, send a copy of the accounting document via email, Whatsapp or Messenger.
Once the accreditation has been verified, access to the Area of your choice will be enabled.
WHAT HAPPENS AFTER PAYMENT?
If you purchased by card or PayPal, immediately after the purchase you will enter a page with instructions and you will receive an email from Flamenco Facile.
From that moment the credentials used for the Free Members Area will also be valid for the Effective Members Area.
Money back guarantee
Within the first 14 days of the purchase you can cancel the contract and get the amount paid back.
Once the purchase is complete, all the material will be YOURS FOREVER!
To purchase a higher level, simply request it by mail to
You will receive a reply as soon as possible with instructions for paying the difference.
WHAT THEY SAY ABOUT FLAMENCO FACILE
M.° Alessandro Di Gregorio
M.° Luigi Giffi
M.° Giovanni Cigliano
Giuseppe Iacobuzio via Whatsapp:
Good morning, I am very satisfied and happy with the path I am starting to take and above all with the method you are using. Having known you at least 15 years ago, you know how many advantages I would have had…
GF Osteopath via Facebook
The site is very nice and well structured. I want to talk about the platform, a great job, very articulate and easy to understand, so I highly recommend it. Lucio is a great teacher full of resources! He overwhelms you with his passion for the flamenco guitar in an extraordinary way. I conclude by saying that he is a very versatile and resourceful person that few musicians have as quality!
Coming from the classical guitar, I feel a bit static, but I know that you have to gradually melt away and I think these studies can help me a lot in my technique.